NiSi 150mm filter holders are made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processed by CNC machine with Matte black frosted finish on the surface. The screw accessory is made of copper and with black nickel plating. It’s durable and will reduce the influence of stray light on the imaging. The NiSi 150mm Filter Holder For Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6 is specially designed to be used with the Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6.
Square and rectangular filter systems solve problems that round, screw-on filters often cannot resolve. To begin with, one square or rectangular filter can be used with many different size lenses. As long as you have the appropriate size adapter rings, in most cases, one filter will serve the purpose.
Another benefit is if you are shooting a landscape where the horizon line is off-centre and you want to balance the light intensity in both parts of the scene, i.e. bright sky, shaded foreground. Rectangular filters allow the transition to be blended into the scene, often imperceptibly. This is because they can be shifted up and down in the filter holder to fit the scene as desired. Some graduated rectangular filters are available with soft or hard transitions from dark to clear.
- NiSi 150mm Aluminum Square Filter Holder Especially for Voigtlander 10mm f/5.6
- Fast installation design, 360 Degree Rotation, Without Vignetting Design
- NiSi Exclusive Two Patents 150mm Filter Holder consists of a lens mount clamp and filter installation system. Ergonomic design makes the Lens mount clamp mount on the lenses quickly.
- It’s made from aviation-grade aluminium with single element processed by CNC Machine.
- With the matte black frosted finish on the surface. All of the screw accessories are made of copper and with black nickel plating. It’s durable and can reduce the influence of stray light on the imaging.