Join Kieran Stone and Andrew from NiSi Filters for a Sunrise workshop to learn how to capture great sunrise and long exposure images of Melbourne in 3 hours.
You will learn how to use a range of NiSi filters to capture the best results at sunrise, get an introduction to long exposure photography, calculating your base exposure, shooting across shifting lighting conditions and how to capture amazing long exposure images during the day.
Filters and holders will be supplied to participants that don’t have them for the duration of the workshop.
Note: Your camera must be capable of shooting in Manual mode and you require a tripod.
Sunday 24th March 2019 @ 6:30 am
Birrarung Marr park area
The meeting point is at Deborah Halpern’s “Angel” sculpture – Maps Link.
You will be emailed a reminder email 24 hours before the workshop with a reminder of the meeting location.
Group Size: 10-12 People
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 am (Please be at the meeting point 15 before the start of the workshop – 6:15 am)
Skill Level: Suitable for all photographers from beginner to advanced
Fitness: Medium level with walking between shooting locations
What you will need
- Your camera and a selection of lenses
- Empty memory cards
- A steady Tripod (Essential Item)
- Fully charged batteries and a spare if you have one
- A small torch to check your camera setting
- Dress casual with good shoes
- Warm clothes if the weather is cool
- Umbrella if rain is forecast
- In the case of rain – a decision will be made in the morning to proceed or postpone the workshop. If the workshop has to be postponed due to weather you will be contacted to arrange a place in another workshop on another day.
- No refunds are offered if you choose to cancel your place on the workshop. We will endeavour to book you on an alternate workshop if places are available.