Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator – Photo/Camera Accessories
Looking to join a passionate and successful team?
About Pixel One
Established in 2013, Pixel One is an innovative and growing retailer and wholesaler specialising in photographic accessories. We distribute leading brands, including NiSi Filters, Sirui, Explorer, Novoflex and Visible Dust.
Reporting to the Director, this role requires a person with exceptional initiative, who is structured, organised, works efficiently, and completes tasks at a high standard, with a strong work ethic. The eCommerce and Digital Marketing Coordinator will help manage the day-to-day wholesale orders and consumer orders from our e-commerce sites, assist in implementing marketing plans plus manage administration duties and customer service enquiries.
The ideal candidate will wear many different hats, understanding that not every day is the same, leveraging your marketing, admin, and customer service skills to help drive direct customer sales throughout Australia, New Zealand and North America. Someone who enjoys working out the answers for themselves and is excited to develop and document systems and processes across all business areas. You will work autonomously and need a positive can-do attitude. This is a great opportunity to be part of something & make your mark.
This is a full-time role based in our office in Thornleigh, where adequate parking is available. The office hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
About the job
• Provide daily eCommerce sales administration support
• Onboarding new wholesalers
• Processing and picking wholesale orders
• Assist with sales/marketing communication activities, e.g. social media, news releases, EDMs, database marketing, various content creations etc.
• Assist in executing our company marketing plan
• Assist with our PR, including product launches and other events
• Assist with social media monitoring and content production
• Assist daily with customer service enquiries
• Responding to all customer service enquiries via social media
• Assist with Incoming B2B enquiries
• Help manage direct customer enquiries
• Assist in miscellaneous administrative duties and projects as required
• Keep abreast of current trends (e-commerce & social media/e-marketing, sustainability)
• Content creation for our social media channels, including reels, stories and short-form video content introducing new products and features
• Implementing eCommerce changes and updates
• Website updates, reporting and copywriting
• You’re creative, with experience in digital design and a good eye for detail
• Have initiative, are proactive, organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
• Passionate with a can-do attitude
• You are comfortable on camera
• You bring your copywriting skills and previous digital marketing experience
• Previous eCommerce experience a must
What’s in it for me?
You will be rewarded with a package including base and superannuation with a base salary of $55-60k and access to special employee pricing on our products.
To apply please complete the form below.
"*" indicates required fields